Sunday, January 13, 2008

THE GHOST OF JANDEK AKA JANDEK. Corwood Representative. [smoke that shit Jandek]

Okay, so, I saw Jandek the other night.....Yeah..
Every time I think about it a dreamlike wave overwhelms me. Kind of like the show
In the middle I found my self stammering with sleepiness leaning over towards the balcony
almost falling out of my chair.
Nonetheless it was a SPECTACULAR performance

I just can't believe I saw him play. It was incredible.

There were a lot of signs in front saying that any cameras seen would be confiscated
So I apologize for the blurriness of the photos (ala no flash)
and also for the fact that two of these videos are focused on the curtains/Jandeks hat.

I have the audio from the entire two hour performance
if anyone wants it please let me know and I will post it/send it your way.



Jandek.





















6 comments:

ArtsImmedia said...

The show was amazing. My mind was washed, repaired and relaxed, with a delicious glowing sensation that pulsated for several days afterwards. Wow!
I seriously would like to get the audio you mention. Please let me know how.

STAIN FREE MEDIA said...

i saw mr. smith in ft. worth texas and will be in austin this coming march when he resprises the same lineup he had at the "hoedown". can you send me the sound you have from the night you saw him? stainfreemedia@comcast.net thanks.

ArtsImmedia said...

I'm still very interested in getting the audio of the Jandek show. I guess I should leave my e-mail, so you can send it: ilfuturiste@hotmail.com
Thanks very much, I really am excited. I've checked out all the video clips from youtube, trying to relive that amazing experience.

Unknown said...

I would love to get the audio. The video clips are extremely cool. Please send to coyoteboy12@yahoo.com

Thanks

MG

Constantin Dubois said...

is this tom carter playing bass ?

Unknown said...

What gave you the right to film him?