Saturday, August 2, 2008

THE FOLK SONGS OF BRITAIN




DOWNLOAD

Dearest listeners/readers,

Sorry for my lacking and not posting recently.
It is not cool of me to complain about no one reading and then not post for a month and a half!
The summer has caught me by surprise, wrapping her warm arms around me relentlessly

here is something to help make up for my avoidance of the internet



I will try and post more ! I've acquired some nice stuff recently

expect more AFRICAN, and FOLKWAYS records! soon ! soon !

3 comments:

Alex said...

I have two extra tickets for boredoms. One guy might be them off me which MIGHT pay for gas money for trip to LA - PHX. Maybe not. If he doesn't fall through you can have 'em!

((lenoil)) said...

woahh great blog music. yeah those photos of you cut off are the best ones.

teenage cool dad said...

breal, i dig your blog mane.